I know these 'get-to-know-you' posts can be epic, but I promised. This one's for you, Alicia.
8 Things I'm Passionate About
1. Making lists
2. Taking good care of my baby
3. Cub Scouts (note that I didn't say whether I was for or against...)
4. Music
5. Spelling things correctly
6. Not making a fool of myself - I have limited success in this area
7. Doing the right thing
8. Remembering birthdays
8 Things I want to do before I die
1. Learn to cook one really good fancy meal
2. Visit Greece
3. Actually attempt some family history research
4. Go on a mission
5. Stop caring about losing that last ten pounds
6. Sew something useful and give it as a gift
7. Learn Spanish
8. Sing in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir
8 Things I say often
1. "Do you know what I mean?"
2. "I love you."
3. "Are you hungry AGAIN, Truman?"
4. "Guess what?"
5. "Like..."
6. "What's for dinner?"
7. "Alas, and a laddie"
8. "In any case..."
8 Books I've recently read
1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
2. Mere Christianity
3. Running With Angels
4. Jane Eyre
5. Secrets of the Baby Whisperer
6. For One Day More
7. 1776 (I haven't finished)
8. Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover
8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over
1. "Home," Michael Buble
2. "Scenes from an Italian Restaurant," Billy Joel
3. "This is the Christ"
4. "Everything," also Michael Buble
5. "The Prayer," Josh Groban & Charlotte Church
6. "Skin," Rascal Flatts
7. "Throw it All Away," Toad the Wet Sprocket
8. "Homeward Bound"
8 Things that Attract Me to My Best Friends
1. A smart sense of humor
2. Purposely not saying something mean about someone when it would be sooo easy to say
3. A phone call on my birthday
4. Being just a little nerdy
5. Putting me in my place when I need it
6. They remind me that I have a good life
7. Forgiving me when I put my foot in my mouth
8. Knowing which secrets to keep and which to share
8 things I've learned in the last year
1. You think you're ready to be a parent, and then...WHAMO!
2. Being married to Matt is absolute joy
3. You shouldn't try to make cookies out of a Jiffy banana muffin mix (sorry, Mike & Amy)
4. You get out of church meetings what you put into them
5. You will become your mother, whether you like it or not
6. Sometimes it's uncomfortable becoming who I am supposed to be rather than who I want to be
7. I would hate working full-time the rest of my life
8. I love my parents more than I ever thought I could...and I owe them more than I can ever pay
8 People that I think should do "8" (in no particular order)
1. Talitha
2. Kirsten
3. Mark
4. Kari
5. Alisa
6. Sonja
7. Jon
8. Angie
14 comments:
8 things I like about Brittany (in no particular order, I assure you)
1. This girl has wit unparalleled
2. She chose my brother
3. I could tell her anything
4. That hair
5. She makes me feel important
6. She's a good sport and
7. an even better person.
Great post, Britt!
Where is the eighth, Anne? So Brittany, do you want me to do a blog like this? I'm guessing that's what you mean when you say I should do eight.
I too am a little confused about what "doing 8 is supposed to mean." If you mean 8 push-ups.....done.
Yeah, do a blog like this. You don't have to do all the categories if you don't want. You could substitute ones you like better, or not, or whatever. Let's see what you've got.
I don't believe mark did 8 push-ups, maybe it would be easier to make your list of 8.
Whens your birthday?
I'll try Brittany!
Dave Ramsey rules.
I'll do it sometime soon.
My birthday is June 8th. How appropriate for Crazy Eights.
Did you know that you had eight comments until right now?
I mean... just kidding. I guess that my computer was not yet up to date... hefwe!!!!
I think this has been the most successful comment ever. It has propagated better than those get rich quick emails. Too bad you don't get thousands of dollars just for forwarding this on to 6 people, you would be rich. Great idea Brittany!!!
Post a Comment